Note that I’m not consulting right now. But when I did, I worked collaboratively with nonprofits and public agencies on projects that involve a combination of strategy, communications, fundraising, and coalition building. I spent a lot of time with organizations that protect land, create parks, steward land, and connect people to nature.
I am inspired by Seth Godin’s take on the world and his approach definitely influences my work, especially related to marketing, communications, and fundraising. Listen to this podcast and read his blog to learn more about him.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- Bay Area Ridge Trail Council
- Bay Nature Institute
- Center for Nature and Health at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- East Bay Regional Park District
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
- Latino Outdoors
- One Tam
- San Francisco Bay Trail
- Save the Redwoods League
- Sempervirens Fund
- Vizzit Places
- Youth Outside